Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Day 3!

And on day 3...
She did Pilates...
Okay, so she TRIED to do Pilates! 
Me and Pilates don't get along. Not for any reason but the honest one...I have a bad spot in my back.  It always, always gets aggravated by Pilates types of moves.  I got through a little bit of it, and decided it wasn't worth it.  
I have this problem with working out.  Meaning, I can not stand to skip days.  Mostly because I have eaten something bad, or drank something bad the night before, and feel like I NEED to workout.  Today, I didn't.  
Day 3, still going strong.  I had one slip up today...and it was only a whole grain english muffin.  We aren't allowed those on the Fix Extreme meal plan. I had one toasted, with 2 eggs in-between it.  So it is what it is!  
I'm anxious to share my week 1 results in a few days.  I feel good.  I really, really do.  They say the first few days are the hardest, and I truly believe that.  Yesterday I was hungry..and not because I don't eat on this meal plan. I eat! Some people can't eat all they are required to eat.  Me? I love food.  And I got hungry, and just wanted to grab cheese and crackers and shove them in my mouth!  But that's what got me here in the first place.  To many days of just shoving food in my face!  
So today I spaced out my meals a bit more, and planned my days for the next couple of days.  I'll go to the store Saturday and get food for my weekend. I can't shop for to many days at a time...baby steps.  Meal planning is new to me, so I don't want to try and do to much to soon! 

I did make this today...it's in the refrigerator chilling.  Shakeology, PB, oatmeal, raisins and almond milk! 
I know I know...not the prettiest, but I bet it will be good LOL.  And I will totally be okay with my kids having this for breakfast if they want! 

So, that's day 3 in a nutshell...tomorrow is lower fix extreme..AKA...LEG DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment