Monday, January 26, 2015






Would you bully a friend?
Would you talk to a friend the way you talk to yourself? Would you grab their "love handles" and call them fat? Would you grab that extra skin on their arms and fling it back and forth, frowning at them, telling them they better start doing more push-ups? I think not.
As woman, we have to learn to love each and every part of who we are. Last Friday when I posted a flex Friday picture, at the same time someone I follow here on Instagram did too. She's got amazing arms. AMAZING. What did I do? Started to feel silly. I was so close to deleting the post of MY arms because I thought I wasn't "ripped" enough. I let that self sabotage sink in.
My stomach has always been my "problem" area. I once had someone who was very close to me, walk up behind me and grab both my sides...then proceeded to say it looked like I was gaining weight (haha funny funny she thought!) That happened 15 years ago and it still scars me.
Nowadays, I work to reach my goals and also remember that I carried two little humans inside of it for 8 months. #bodiesareamazing
We are all built differently. We all carry weight in different places. We all are on different journeys, and we were all created to be US. No one else!
Embrace your imperfections.
Remember how far you have come.
This is YOUR freakin life my friends. Your body.
And remember we all started somewhere. Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle or end... Now go look in the mirror and tell yourself your sexy.
#bringingsexyback #nofilter

No comments:

Post a Comment