Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2015 vision board

Today has been a super crazy emotional day, that started before the sun came up. I won't go into detail about the events that took place, BUT I wanted to share my goals publicly for the first time in 2 years. I remember the first time I ever shared my vision board, and it was scary, scary stuff. I thought who in their right mind would put some crazy out there that MIGHT not even come true, so then if it doesn't, the entire world can watch you fail...
That's what I USED to think. I also used to think that dreaming big was stupid, and something I should never do. Because why would I, small town girl who's battled depression, been overweight, and been knocked down more times then I would like to admit, why would I possibly think any of those things would happen. I stayed in my shell, I thought it "would be cool" to make some of those things happen, but never in my life have I EVER felt like this. Never have I felt so in control of my destiny, and in control of my future.
What changed? I don't know. I do know I haven't got it all figured out yet. What I do know, is the day I stopped comparing myself to other people and what they wanted THEIR life to look like, is the day I finally saw my vision to be so much clearer.
I am learning to stop over thinking so much, to let go and give the universe total control. To wake up and know that I am here for a reason, I am here to make wonderful, totally awesome things happen.
Because this life, this is it my friends. We get one shot. Why should we sit in the corner and watch everyone else be happy, but yet feel so sad and down ourselves each day....
I get it. It's tough stuff. It's hard to love you, and just YOU. It took me years to finally realize it starts with me....if I don't believe in myself, who the hell else will believe in me?
My goals used to seem scary to me, but when I was creating this today, I just thought of everything that was in my heart, and it went on this board. From having another baby, to helping 4 of my coaches become diamonds this year to hit my personal HUGE SCARY goal of 5 star diamond by the end of the year.
I'm not scared this time...I'm excited to see what's in store for my team, my family, and me in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment