Monday, January 5, 2015

Catching up

I promise I will be catching up with all my holiday news asap! I sent my kiddos off to school today, after being off for 14 days. Needless to say it was a tad rough, but we made it lol! I first wanted to share the most awesome gift I received...probably the most thoughtful and caring gift I have ever received. A necklace with my father in-laws finger print on it. I of course broke down crying, but wow. I'm still in shock. My mother in-law is amazing. To remember that I said one day I wanted one of those just a couple days after he passed, and make that happen for me shows just how incredible of a person she is. I will never forget this Christmas and how special she made it for us all, while going through her own personal struggles. Love you Nana!! #missyoupapa

No comments:

Post a Comment