Monday, September 28, 2015

3 day refresh

With fall upon us, and the holidays quickly approaching, I find myself determined to start off feeling good about myself before the REALLY hard times get here.  Meaning the candy, the cakes, the family get-togethers, but plus the emotional side too.
The holidays can be a rough time for a lot of us, and if your feeling yucky on the inside AND outside, chances are you are going to struggle.  Who wants that?  Not me, and I sure hope not you either!
Last month I did the 3 day refresh after a wedding in Florida, and lets just say I had some pretty awesome results.
 When I said I was bloated, and needed a cleanse...I truly knew I did! But the results I got were just NUTS. I did not starve, I did not feel yucky the entire time. I was able to walk every night with my dog, drink a gallon of water each day, fill up on veggies, fruits, healthy fats (hummus) still drink Shakeology and the Vanilla refresh shake which I had everyday for lunch and dinner. I slept better, I'm WAY less bloated, and it was overall a really good experience!
I have managed to keep most of the weight off (I think I have gained 3 of it back) but that wasn't important to me. The scale never was a big deal, I just knew I needed to "de-fluff" myself! ;)

I would love to coach you through this 3 day program, and then help you for the next 30 days.  I am creating a group starting on October 12th for anyone who purchases the 3 day refresh challenge pack. I will have clean eating recipes for you, daily tips and motivation, and of course a prize at the end for the most active person! :)

If you are interested in this, or would like more information, please email me, christinanoonan54@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment