Monday, December 1, 2014

TWW



So I'm in my first TWW after announcing we were adding to our family.  I told myself again and again, I wouldn't look into anything to much, and not put myself through any stress or anxiety.  But here we are 7dpo...I'm anxiously waiting for any signs.  I am wondering if I should take a test.  I got my first positive test with the girls when I was 5dpo...very faint, but indeed there.  I got my first ever digital positive test at 6dpo...and here I sit at 7.  What to do??  Should I test?  Should I let it ride out?  What on earth would make me think after struggling for over 6 years to have a baby, that the first month we actually "try" I am going to get pregnant.
Well, one reason.  Last month, I had a bad period.  Not like my normal bad periods...this one was bad.  I'm talking almost going to the ER one night because of the cramping and bleeding.  I have never had an early miscarriage (or at least never thought I have) my cycles just started and we moved on.  So could I of maybe had an early miscarriage and it COULD of been a pregnancy?  Maybe, maybe not.  All I do know is last month was wacky...this month we timed it perfectly. 
I'm sick with some stomach stuff...but this has been going on for a week, and I refuse to think it's pregnancy related.
I'm confused.  Maybe in the morning I'll take a test.  Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment