Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Transformation Tuesday

I am not sure I'll ever get sick of this transformation. While I have shared this picture on the left before, sometimes I need to look back at it.
The difference in pictures scale wise, is 37lbs!! How I ended up NEEDING to lose close to 40lbs is beyond me. It's called being lazy, am I right?
When I'm having a bad day, when I feel like I'm not doing enough, when I cave and eat like crap for a week because I'm to lazy to cook, I look at the picture on the left and instantly I feel something shift inside. I will never be there again. I will never cry standing in my closet, or cancel plans with friends because my clothes don't fit.
When I was this heavy, I was on 2 types of high blood pressure medication. Do you think my doctor told me to lose weight?? Nope. Why wouldn't he tell me my high blood pressure COULD be, because I was overweight. I still to this day will never understand.
I have a LONG way to go. Between battling depression, and trying to get my NORMAL back, I know I can continue on with my transformation.
Not only on the outside, but more importantly on the inside as well.
Each day I keep fighting. Sometimes I feel like I'm winning, other days I feel
defeated.
But the most important thing, is that I'll never give up. And you reading this, don't you ever either.
Keep fighting. It's one day going to be worth it, even if you don't feel like it will now!
#transformationtuesday


2 comments:

  1. WOw am I so glad I clicked on your other posts. It's like you are writing about my life. I only pray I can get to the next 35 pounds. After 6 weeks and 6 pounds it feels like it's taking forever, but I can already see a difference and feel a difference. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going! :) Believe that you can! I'm also on fitness mission, wish me good luck too. All the best to you :D

    ReplyDelete