Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A picuture of me

What better way to jump back into blogging then to do a February photo prompt all about loving ourselves?  I have been wanting to start blogging again, but sometimes it's hard to even know where to begin.  
So day 2, a picture of me. 
I thought really hard about what picture to post, and finally came up with this one.  For no other reason other than this-it makes me happy, and proud of how far I have come. 
Because I still struggle.  
I still have doubts.
Some days I think I'm not worth it. 
The girl on the left was 5 years ago.  I was struggling to find my place in this world.  
And over the years, I have had many ups and downs.  So many.  
I was cruising along until I hit a speed bump, and had to readjust my world a bit.
I'm currently still readjusting, evaluating where I fit in.  
 
Over the course of the month, I hope to share a little bit about my journey the past 5 years, and also share where I'm at now.  I am hoping I will find my groove with blogging again, and fall back in love with sitting down and pouring my heart out in my own little corner of the internet. 
That's what it used to feel like for me.  
I felt safe here, and it truly felt like a comfy chair for me.  
Wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket with a good book. 
 
Thanks for reading, and I hope you will come back tomorrow. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment