Saturday, December 21, 2013

Catching up with my runs!

November 3rd
I did it friends!! today was the best I have ever felt, and I was in my zone. Everything felt good, and my mind was in the perfect place. There is something so satisfying when you have a run like this, and I know most of you know what I'm talking about. Any goal you want to hit, any dream you are chasing. When you reach those goals and dreams, it's the best feeling in the world!! 


Today definitely got my mind off my troubles. It got my mind on my shins hurting, my nose running like a facet, my ears aching. Agh!! not every run will be good. I know that. I ran my best. I can honestly say I did. Yes I walked some, but I kept telling myself a year ago I would NEVER of been running in the windy, cold Midwest weather.
I am now.
All that matters. ️
On a side note. There were literally blankets of leaves on the sidewalks! That left bottom picture is my house. My favorite tree ever. It's like a lime green in the summer, and them turns this color. Soon, it will be empty and we will be raking needles up.


No comments:

Post a Comment